We are one of the prominent manufacturers of Centrifugal Blower and Fans, widely used in dust collection, material conveying, fume extraction, drying, cooling and ventilation applications. Typically these blower and fans come with backward curve, forward curve or radial designs.
Centrifugal blowers can be classified as Low Pressure, Medium Pressure and High Pressure blowers. Below are few characteristic of each type.
Features :Low Pressure Blower
Low pressure blowers are generally used for dust collection, HVAC and Cooling purpose. This type of blower has Backward Curved Impeller with flat Airfoil.
Specifications for Low Pressure Blower/Fans.
1) Single or Double Inlet at fan.
2) Air flow Range from 1800 CMH to 170000 CMH
3) Static Pressure Range from 10 mm WC to 150 mm WC
4) RPM Range : 315 to 2920
5) Noise 85DB @ 1 m distance
Features :Medium pressure Blower
This type of blower has Single inlet with backward curved or radial impeller with flat Airfoil. Generally used for air containing dust particles, fibers, and having temperature higher than ambient.
Specifications for Medium Pressure Blower/Fans
1) Air flow Range : 180 CMH to 100000 CMH
2) Pressure Range : 165 mm WC to 590 mm WC
3) RPM Range : 820 to 2600
4) Noise 85DB @ 1 m distance
General Applications :
1) For Supply of Fresh Air.
4) Industrial purpose
5) Exhaust Blower
6) Cupola furnace, rolling mill
7) Dust Collection
8) Bag Filter
9) Suction blower
10) SISW DIDW - Fan & Blower
11) Air Pollution Control systems
12) Pharmaceutical & Dairy
Click here to download..