Cast Iron V-belt Pulley - Heavy Type
Features: These Heavy types of Cast Iron V-pulleys are widely used in industries where high torque transmission is required with zero backlash or slip. These pulleys are generally mounted on main counter shaft from where the source power is to be transmitted. The pulley is constructed by two spitted halves of same size & shape. So this type of pulley is also called Cast Iron Split V-Pulley. Tough this type of pulley can transmit large amount of power but for reference purpose we giving
the power transmitting capacity of single belt as per below :
Groove Section- A - 0.1 kW to 3 kW
Groove Section B "0.5 kW to 6 kW
Groove Section C " 1 kW to 12 kW.
Groove Section D - 3 kW to 32 kW.
Groove Section E "5 kW to 50 kW.
For higher power transmission multiple belts of same section can be coupled together in single pulley.
1) Manufactured from Cast Iron Grade 21
2) Fully machined for superior quality
3) Dynamically balanced
4) Also available with Anti-Rust coating
5) With high tensile strength of Bolts & Nuts.
6) Rigid Construction
7) Distortion free Casting.
1)Very Heavy in Weight
2) Not suitable for low transmission of power
3) Require lifting equipment or large number of workers to mount on shaft.